Sunday, May 30, 2010

Book Reports

First Class Friends - Unicorn School by Linda Chapman

Here is my beautiful daughter's book report on the book she's just finished reading.


Just incase you are unable to read her (not very tidy) writing.  Here's what she wrote to summarise the story.  I'm going to keep all the spelling & grammatical errors since she's only 5 3/4.

"Willow and the Other Yaer ones went to Unicorn School.  But one of the Yaer threes was Oriel.  But Oriel was a Big Bully.  He gave Storm a cursed charm.  The curse was bad flying.  Willow agreed to go to Bubll forest witch she sodent."

Look Again by Lisa Scottoline
This book about an adoptive mother, and the choice she has to make when she finds out her son may be a missing child, kept me captivated from the beginning.  The writing was simple and easy to read, and the story just heartbreaking.  I couldn't wait to find out what happened, while at the same time dreading the possible outcomes.  It made me wonder what I would do in that situation, and broke my heart at the thought.  Definitely worth a read!

1 comment:

  1. Abi-
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I'm glad you liked the embroidered cards. If you make them and post about the project, please link back- I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete