What you need:
* cardstock (I used an empty cheerios box)
* paint & paintbrush (I used red, pink & purple paint, since we're doing this for Valentines Day)
* hole punch
* yarn (or something to lace the hearts onto)
What we did:
|Painting the hearts|
2) Then the little guy painted all 8 hearts - I was sure he'd lose interest, but he stuck with it and did all of them.
3) We let the hearts dry (and went and had a snack - always a good distraction)
|Painted heart with the hole punched in the "humps"|
5) I tied a knot on one end of the yarn and we laced in through one hole on the heart and out through the other, then we put 2 beads on, then a heart etc etc. until we were done.
|Concentrating hard while lacing the hearts & beads|
6) The results - a very cute heart garland hanging on my wall!
|Very pretty heart garland|