Monday, November 15, 2010

It's beginning to feel a lot like....

Christmas Card decision time!!

Seriously, it's already that time of year!!  This year has snuck past me while I wasn't looking.  Somewhere between Seaworld, and First Grade and Preschool, and swimming and sunshine and birthday parties, playdates, fun (and not such fun), the year has passed us by!  And now I have some decisions to make...

About Christmas cards.  Every year I spend ages deliberating and deciding on the perfect theme, location, or color scheme - and the kids will either participate or not, in spite of all my planning, LOL.

Each year I spend hours on shutterfly getting my photos uploaded, sharing on my share site (for friends and family who live far away, it's been a wonderful thing), making photo books and sharing my photos by email too.  I cannot say how much I love their products!  So it's only natural that I would make my Christmas cards there too.  And this year they have an even bigger selection than before, with more awesome cards to chose from.  Decisions, decisions......

This year I'm deciding whether to go blue & white, instead of my more traditional green & red.  I have a pretty dress for the big girl and a navy sweater for the little guy.  I think I like this one, especially since I can add the photos of the kids separately if I can't get them to both smile at the camera at the same time!

But I do love the red & green too:

I can picture this super-cute Christmas kisses one, with this sweet photo I took over the weekend:
Seriously, Shutterfly has tons of great cards to chose from - go take a LOOK!

And while you're there have a look at the other great products they have - my family always love receiving the photo books (I just made one for my neice's first birthday!).

Granny & Grandpa would love a photo printed on canvas.  To be honest I thinking of making one for myself to go right above my bed!!

So go on, go and upload some photos to Shutterfly now, and get started making those cards, or photo gifts for Christmas 2010!

And Shutterfly wants all bloggers to get a chance a earn 50 free cards - go here to check out the details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment